The PCDP is an 6-month immersive, transformative coach training and certification series approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
It is for individuals and emerging coaches who want to posses the ability to develop people and cause a positive change in their workplace, family and communities. Coaching conversations have the power to transform people and situations, solve problems and bypass challenges.
In our time with you, you will build the pillars to a strong foundation in coaching. We have trained many individuals to become powerful coaches – whether practising professionally or integrating coaching into their work and life roles. This is successfully achieved using a highly-customized training approach inside and outside of the classroom.
– What is the role of a Coach
– What happens in a Coaching session and the process
– Curiosity: A Coach’s best friend
– Establishing coaching presence and raising sensory awareness
– How to use questioning and how to construct powerful questions
– Profiling a client
– Understanding needs, wants, motivations
– Deep listening: Listening for hidden emotions, picking up physical cues, recognizing logical loops
… and much more.
The PCD program will help you
– Apply and turn the coaching ideology into an evident skill set!
– Facilitate and influence change within a person or situation
– Ask better, effective, powerful questions that invite change and results
– Listen emphatically yet objectively
– Hear beyond the surface to pick out what someone is really trying to say
– Leverage your unique strengths
– Connect faster to anyone in an authentic way
– Turn compassion and that desire to help people into an actual ability
– Build honest, fulfilling, productive partnerships
– Become a respected credentialed, practicing coach
At the end of the program, you will sit through an internal coaching exam that tests your coaching for the ICF Core Competencies standard. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate. You can use your PCD training hours for your ICF ACC Application under the ‘ACSTH application pathway’.
There is no pre-qualifications or prior coaching experience required.
The PCD is best for
– Corporate Executives (Young executives, C-suites, HR, team leaders)
– Hi-potentials and emerging leaders
– Educators, counselors, trainers, consultants, coaches
– Sales professionals and team leaders
– Entrepreneurs, freelancers, career-switchers
– Youth leaders, community leaders, project leaders
– 1 intensive face-to-face weekend (16 hours)
– 6 x 2 hour webinar classroom sessions (12 hours)
– Supervised face-to-face coaching (12 hours)
– Self-work (12 hours)
– 1 examination & graduation day (8 hours)
– Peer Coaching
– Personal Project
“I strongly recommend this programme for individuals who are open and willing to learn coaching skills and techniques while working on their own lives to become change catalysts for others.”
~ Sherman Koh, Financial Consultant
TO FIND OUT MORE, VISIT: http://WWW.PCD.SG
[Ths PCD is offered by Collective Change Institute, where today’s change-makers and tomorrow’s leaders to train and develop essential capabilities to inspire, initiate and impact positive change in society]