Samantha Zhuang

Verified
Photo .jpg

Ever since I first learnt, as a child, that “humans only use 5-10% of our brains” , I have been deeply interested in learning about the interior lives of people and how we can access the remaining 90%.

To that end, I currently teach physical yoga at Meraki Yoga, Yoga Inc and Kate Porter Yoga in Singapore, where I guide yoga practitioners towards greater mindfulness and self-awareness via the medium of physical movement. I also train in Yoga Therapy and adapt these yogic tools and modalities in workshops conducted at Soulfit Studios tailored to empower individuals by strengthening mental resilience, mindfulness, so that they may manifest their best selves.

I coach clients to move away from the conscious, critical mind so as to access the power of the subconscious and unconscious mind, creating new neural pathways and anchors that will empower them with the courage, determination and faith that they can be the selves they want to be.

More information

The primary focus of Yoga has always been the empowerment of the individual by reuniting them with the wisdom of the self that is already within. There are several methods to do so, ranging from physical practices to soundwork, breathwork, and mental practices.

In my personal sessions, masterclasses and retreats I utilize a combination of these modalities, tailoring them to clients’ different learning styles and personalities. I spent a month in training at Akhanda Yoga in Rishikesh, India, and continue my training in therapy techniques at Vyasa Singapore.

Clients are first guided towards developing self-awareness free of judgment. When we are able to let go of self-judgment and criticism, we are then able to get a clear, objective look at the roots of the actions, behaviors and patterns of thought that we are trying to change. With this understanding comes the ability to begin unraveling the roots that keep us trapped in undesirable patterns of behavior, allowing us to identify our triggers and consciously create alternative neural paths and reflexive thought reactions that enable us to be the versions of our selves that we want to be.

Languages spoken
English
Coaching delivery channel
Face to face
Fees
$100 to 250 per hour

Before You Go...

Stay in Touch...