Why Would You Hire an Executive Coach?
Executive Coaching, within its modern format, has been around since the late 1990’s. People still think of it as something new, but, Executive Coaching 's been around for millennia. There has certainly never been a period in history where Executive Coaches did not exist. Sure, it may well have looked a bit different, but Executive Coaching can be old as the hills. Modern day Executive Coaching is possibly more refined and a lot more commercially viable, although the principles remain the same.
Just what exactly does an Executive Coach Do?
Executive Coaches possess the skills and knowledge to advise, support, and encourage their clients.
They help them to be able to:
- Make sound decisions
- Take effective actions
- Resolve their challenges in the most efficient possible way
- Learn in the process, so they are able to repeat it every time they want
An executive coach has also the capacity to remain detached with the issues at hand.
Contemplate the wise words of Albert Einstein: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them”
Time Is Money
- In the modern era, in life and business, time is money. There’s an ever-increasing amount of cooperation and collaboration going on both in businesses and in peoples’ private lives. We have to figure things out almost instantly these days while managing different timezones and cultures.
- Virtually everyone has their own unique issues to deal with alongside everything else that have to be accommodated, and then there’s the technology everyone use to connect with everybody and everything.
- Life is definitely more complex today and it certainly seems to be increasing anytime that you look around. It doesn’t take very long before we begin to have thoughts of overwhelm and burnout on our minds.
- The question we should ask ourselves is this: “How long am i able to justify spending time and finances regarding this issue working to figure it out by myself, knowing what Albert Einstein said about problem solving?”
- If employing an Executive Coach could save you time and money, it would be ridiculous NOT to hire one, wouldn’t it?
- Throughout history, every King had an Advisor (Executive Coach) in every culture. Every military leader has had a Strategist (Executive Coach), every World Class Athlete has had a trainer (Executive Coach), and every Entertainer has had a Manager (Executive Coach).
Who Hires an Executive Coach?
The only conclusion we can draw from the growth of Executive Coaching is the fact that people who hire an Executive Coach fall under two camps:
- People who are master in their game and wish to stay there, or
- People who desire to be at the top of their game and would like to get there as quickly as they can
Lots of people will state that they wish to change themselves, their life, their job, or their circumstances, but in real terms, they really are afraid of change. They delay, procrastinate, and make excuses. They lack self-confidence as well as the drive to go through through. It’s human nature. It’s what ordinary people always do.
Individuals that hire an Executive Coach are not ordinary people
They are inspired and have vision. They embrace change and are prepared to get fully engaged in making positive changes in their life. Plus, they don’t want it to take forever!
They've got a sense of urgency, and so they want someone they will be able to depend on, confide in, use as a sounding board, and depend on to help them make the inevitable tough decisions that they may see on the horizon.
People hiring their first Executive Coach are sometimes racked with pessimism. They think, “What if I waste my money?”
Consider that, before you employ a coach, you’re already wasting time, that is the same as money, and you do not have the resources to eliminate the issues currently happening. It will cost you less to hire an Executive Coach and discover first-hand and NOW how unbelievably useful an Executive Coach could be.
Individuals who are hiring their second or subsequent Executive Coach have no pessimism. What they are looking for is the ideal fit for them and the circumstances they find themselves in.
Within reason, funds are not the problem and they never take into account the possibility of wasting it. Their priority is finding the RIGHT Executive Coach and then hoping that the Executive Coach they choose has a spot left open where they may be accommodated, and can they start today?
Is Hiring an Executive Coach Right for You?
Maybe. Maybe not.
- Are you at a point where NOT taking action is costing you time and money?
- Do you feel stuck in your struggles?
- Could you use encouragement and sage advice in moving forward?
In the event you answered “yes” to any of these questions, perhaps an executive coach will get you moving in the right direction to help you design the life you're looking for - and sooner rather than later.
Get in touch and Find Out How Executive Coaching can help you succeed.
email@example.com or visit www.coachinggowhere.com