Coaching Certification Program for Professionals
Empowering you to achieve personal and professional excellence for yourself, your teams, your clients or students
Multi award-winning, Coaching Go Where is a multi award-winning boutique corporate leadership development and executive coaching firm based out of Singapore, operating across Asia-Pacific and Europe.
We have been in the field of coaching since 2015 and have supported many world-renowned companies in implementing high performing team culture for their team.
Coaching Mindset For Professionals is a coach traning program specially curated for: :
- Leaders, Managers, Executives within the business world
- HR Professionals
- Coaches, Trainers and Educators
Coaching Mindset for Professionals (CMP)
Recognising that individuals can no longer operate and lead the way we were used to, Coaching Go Where designed this program to support professionals in this uncertain and complex world.
Have It Your Way
CMP offers a range of options to suit those who want to participate:
- Outside regular working hours (weekends)
- During regular working works (Mon- Fri)
The training is delivered online and in-person, via a blend of training, mentoring, and coaching practice, taking into account the workplace context. The course is supported by our online learning system, Vonza.
The Coaching Mindset for Professionals Coaching Certification is aligned with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) guidelines and ethics. Participants in the Programme can choose to pursue the official ICF accreditation and become certified a certified coach and be recognized globally.
Who is This For?
Leaders, Managers, Executives within the business world
- Learn how to inspire and motivate your team as a leader-coach instead of a boss
- Discover techniques that will help you navigate effectively through VUCA times with a coaching mindset
- Find out how to create a high-performance culture to increase the overall business result whilst balancing employee engagement and wellbeing .
- Discover how to improve employee engagement and retention through coaching
- Learn how to increase performance through proven coaching methods
- Find out how to embed and nurture psychological safety and trust culture
Coaches, Trainers and Educators
- Learn an award-winning methodology to be able to create long lasting change with clients and students
- Discover how to deeply connect with your clients through coaching, so they want to keep working with you
- Find out how to use new approaches that will ignite creative thinking and self-solutioning from your clients and students
Outcomes of the Program are multi-fold
From a change in personal working styles, increased confidence and self-awareness, to impacting the teams around you through a new dimension of leading and influencing.
Coaching Mindset for Professionals coach training will support you in effectively navigating this fast-paced, constantly changing world by:
- Learning the power of creating rapport and building trust in a matter of seconds
- Developing deeper relationships in your professional and personal domains
- Increase impact with colleagues, team, clients or students through deep listening and asking powerful questions
- Equipping you with a Coaching Mindset to coach your colleagues, team, clients or students and create sustained engagement
- Becoming mindful leaders, HR Professionals, coaches, trainers or educators, using agility and self-reflection to tackle crises and conflicts with ease
- Influencing better, through heightened emotional intelligence and empathy.
#1 - Enable you to influence your team, clients or students through direct communication and active listening
#2 - Excel your team, clients or students' performance through coaching
#3 - Empower others and unleash potential in your organisation
#4 - Embrace diversity and inclusion through enabling different ways of working and thinking
#5 - Elevate your leadership and charisma through powerful questions and authentic curiosity
Embrace the Coach Within
Our 3E Coaching Model
Coaching Go Where utilizes a highly experiential, pragmatic approach to leadership coaching. With a strong focus on positive psychology, appreciative inquiry and systemic awareness, our goal is to inspire and equip the leaders of tomorrow and upskill working professionals to deliver improved results for individuals and businesses.
THE 3 E’S ESSENTIAL FOR SUCCESS
EMBRACE is our ‘whole self-coaching’ method.
The 3E methodology serves as a ladder to your coaching skills and mindset success.
Blended Learning for Maximum Impact
Coaching MIndset for Professionals spans 6 months, and is delivered in a mix of online and in-person (following the regulations and restrictions of Covid-19) with a blend of consulting, training, mentoring and coaching approaches within the workplace context. The intent is to empower participants to be confident in coaching in person and online.
We also have weekday and fast track options to suit your schedule. WhatsApp us for more information.
Theory Into Practice
Coaching Topics Covered
- Coaching Overview
- Effective Listening Postures and Techniques
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Increased Awareness and Perspective Taking
- Mindful Presence and Inner Confidence
- Creating Safety and Trust
- Intentional Impactful Conversations
- Effective Direct Communication
- Deep Understanding of Ethics in coaching
- ICF Core Competencies found here: (https://coachfederation.org/core-competencies)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the program for?
All our cohorts are about 6 months from the jumpstart weekend to the graduation session. We have shorter programs with different timing options, please ask us for more details.
How is the coaching program delivered?
We deliver 'hybrid' way with in-person participants and online participants simultaneously. Some sessions are full online, whilst others are in-person, with the option to attend online. See the programme timeline for more details.
Is there a specific teaching language and class size for each cohort?
The program language will be delivered in English throughout the course. Each class will be capped at 25 max students to keep a high student/faculty ratio to ensure each student is given significant attention and care
Are there any requirements for students to enter the program?
Students must either possess some corporate or business experience in any industry as a leader, manager or HR Professional. Alternatively, be a practicing coach, trainer or educator. Additionally, motivation and willingness to commit for 6 months.
Is there any cancellation, withdrawal and refund policy?"
Yes we do! While we understand that sometimes people need to cancel their registration, we ask that you bear in mind the considerable time and efforts that go into the registration process.
Please take note of our cancellation fees:
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the course, no fee will apply
- If you cancel 15-30 days before the course, then a 50% fee will apply
- If you cancel less than 15 days before the course start date, 100% fee will apply
Can I just watch the recorded video if I miss a live session?
While you can watch the Module webinars (Main Session) that we record, you need to attend all plenary sessions live to be counted as part of the required 60 hours of Training to become an ICF Cerrtified Coach. If you have missed Live Sessions, you will have a chance to catch-up with missed session at the next batch, happening a few months afterwards. Having said that we do encourage all students to ensure they attend all live sessions from their cohort and minimize the risk of missing any of them.
How many hours of studies do I need to do per week?
Ideally 2 to 3 hours comprising of the Live Sessions, the coaching peer practice and yourself work (reflecting through journaling, coaching logs writing, mandatory self-work to complete, etc)
How is CMP different from other Coaching Courses in the market?
Our sessions are all led by PCC Coaches and Trainers who have corporate experience and have held leadership roles. The sessions are usually led by at least 2 faculty members, in less didactic way but more interactive, experiential and playful way. We believe we learn best when we are relaxed and when we have fun.
Does CMP give me the ICF Coaching Certification?
While CMP gives you the required 60-hour of coach training (provided you've attended it live) as well as the required 10-hour of Mentoring. Once you have clocked 100 hours of Coaching (practice) and fulfil the other requirements (coaching recording, Knowledge Test Assessment) you can submit your application through the ICF Website. We will explain in details how the process work to put all the chances on your side to succeed.
Is it possible to speak to a team member or someone who has taken the CMP course?
Absolutely, just let us know and we will arrange for a discussion with one of our faculty member and/or a graduate student.